Washington Hospital Services Industry Partner careLearning, a web-based e-learning solution, helps you organize and manage your training. Hospitals across the country are using this cost-effective learning solution to ensure all employees have the required regulatory training as well as access to hundreds of healthcare-related courses. Users can create an unlimited number of facility-specific courses and manage instructor-led meetings, and automatically track and report with a few quick clicks.
- Find out who careLearning is and what they have to offer organizations like an award-winning learning management system, a comprehensive catalog of courses specific to healthcare, skills management and performance management.
- Find out who the careThe learning system will help to effectively manage online and live education.
- Maximize course offerings for employees in a cost and resource efficient manner.
- Witness the ease and completeness of documentation and reporting that will facilitate your next performance review or audit.
- Find out how training is centralized so employees and managers can easily find out what training is required or available.
- Discuss the implementation process and product support.
- Ask a question careExpert in learning products.
careLearning is a nonprofit industry partner of Washington Hospital Services and a service partner of more than 40 other state hospital associations. The Washington Hospital Services The Industry Partner program connects hospitals with product and service organizations to create efficiencies, reduce costs, and deliver exceptional healthcare. For more information on careLearning or the WHS Industry Partnership Program, contact Cynthia Hay at [email protected] or call (206) 216-2526.